One visit Cerec Porcelain Onlays
An onlay restoration is a custom made restoration utilizing a material that mostly resembles enamel therefore providing the most natural result. Porcelain onlays are a great alternative to full crowns because they dont require extensive reduction of your natural tooth structure. We use CAD/CAM technology to create the most precise, predictable and most durable restorations available to date. An onlay is sometimes also referred to as a partial crown.
Reasons for onlay restorations:
What does getting an onlay involve?
- Single appointment procedure.
- Doctor removes old filling and/or decay.
- Computer based optical impression.
- the material used to create the crown is the closest thing to human enamel in existence today.
- Final restoration is bonded the same visit (No temporary required).